JBF Universal ShredderDesigned for the shredding of hard discs, CD/DVD, video tapes, typewriter ribbon, retaining tape etc
- Letter box slot at the hopper cover allows a secure and continuous feeding of the cutting goods.
- Large cutting zone (380 x 500 mm) allows high output rates.
- Knife shafts with knives that can be individually changed and resharpened.
- Connection between shafts and knives by means of multiple keys.
- Knives made of a long wearing knife-steel, laid out to cut metals, hardened.
- Special machine construction with divided frame plates allows users to lift the complete knife shafts out of the machine for a quick exchange.
- Low noise levels, thanks to the slow running cutting shafts being mounted on a sturdy, bolted machine housing.
- Simple operation through electronic control with reverse operation and automatic re-start.
- High throughput.
- Machine throughput and particle size of shredded materials is defined by knife width knife diameter, knife form, and also the installed power of the machine.
- CD's, computer hard drives, boards and carbon tapes
- Paper, card boards, files completely filled
- tin and plastic cans
- PET bottles
- Wood, wooden boxes, pallets
- Domestic waste
- Metal and plastic chips
- Car/truck tires
- Industrial Waste
- Cables and electronic waste
- Plastic housings
350 x 350 mm
30 / 20 mm
2.2 / 3 kW
2500 x 1400 x 2500 mm (HxWxD)
Throughput in m3 / h
Mixed house waste
up to 6 kg
up to 4 kg
Complete machine for the shredding of die-casting plastic wasteconsisting of:
- Lifting and tilting unit for customer container
- Conveyor device in the machine funnel
- Shredding machine JBF 4850, 7.5 kW
- Conveyor belt into container
- Central machine control with integration of all machine components
- Machine with special control with sensors for recognition of the container type
- Ultrasonic level control of the container
- Additional operation panel with all buttons