HSM ProfiPack P425This powerful device perforates several layers of used cardboard into packaging material.
- This high-performance HSM ProfiPack P425 packaging padding machine processes a number of layers of used cardboard packaging, transforming it into padding mats or padded filling material in a single step.
- Mounted on swivel casters and can be used anywhere.
- Fully mobile (on steering rollers) and can be used with total flexibility.
- High-efficiency drive enables sustainable operation.
- Feed-in speed is fully adjustable.
- Variable adjustment of the working width allows for the production of cushioning material exactly as required.
770 x 570 x 1040 mm(WxDxH)
Packaging machines: HSM ProfiPack C400 / P425
High-quality packaging materialPackaging material can be used wherever required and provides maximum protection for objects.
Continuous operationPowerful drive allows continuous operation. Automatic reverse
Working width as requiredThe infinitely variable adjustment of the working width with a scale allows the production of cushioning material exactly as required. Operating safety with emergency stop rail
Intuitive controlsThe intuitive operator control panel with LED indicators on a robust keypad signals the operating status of the device.
Specially hardened solid steel cutting rollersThe induction-hardened solid steel cutting rollers are wear-resistant against cardboard staples and guarantee durability.
Variable cushioning volumeDepending on the application, the cushioning volume of the packaging material can be adjusted as required.
The HSM ProfiPack advantages at a glance
- Solid, robust and proven construction
- Easy commissioning, intuitive operation
- Fast production of filling material tailored to your needs
- Maximum flexibility and independence through your own production of packaging and filling material
- High level of user safety
- The hardened cutting rollers are manufactured from one piece of steel and are therefore completely impervious to staples and similar soft metals
- No maintenance intervals, no follow-up costs
- Compact design / small footprint
- 2 years warranty in the case of single-shift operation; in the case of multi-shift operation, the warranty period is 6 months
- On-site service by experienced HSM customer service
- The investment pays off after a short time