HSM ProfiPack P425
incl. adapter set for vacuum cleaner
This powerful device perforates several layers of used cardboard into packaging material. The clever solution for all shipping and storage areas.
Product CharacteristicsThe all-rounder for universal day-to-day packaging! This high-performance HSM ProfiPack P425 packaging padding machine processes a number of layers of used cardboard packaging, transforming it into padding mats or padded filling material in a single step. The Profi machine is mounted on swivel casters and can be used anywhere. This robust and performance-optimised packaging machine is used to process a number of layers of cardboard into a padding mat or padded filling material. The professional device is mobile on steering rollers and can be used with total flexibility. The high efficiency of the drive enables a particularly sustainable operation of the device. The user can adjust the feed-in speed exactly as required. The infinitely variable adjustment of the working width with a scale allows the production of cushioning material exactly as required.
770 x 570 x 1040 mm(WxDxH)
High-quality packaging materialThe packaging material can be used wherever required and provides an optimum protection for objects. Specially hardened solid steel cutting rollers
Continuous operationPowerful drive allows continuous operation. Automatic reverse
Working width as requiredThe infinitely variable adjustment of the working width with a scale allows the production of cushioning material exactly as required. Operating safety with emergency stop rail
Intuitive controlsThe intuitive operator control panel with LED indicators on a robust keypad signals the operating status of the device.
Specially hardened solid steel cutting rollersThe induction-hardened solid steel cutting rollers are wear-resistant against cardboard staples and guarantee durability.
Variable cushioning volumeDepending on the application, the cushioning volume of the packaging material can be adjusted as required.
The HSM ProfiPack advantages at a glance
- Solid, robust and proven construction
- Easy commissioning, intuitive operation
- Fast production of filling material tailored to your needs
- Maximum flexibility and independence through your own production of packaging and filling material
- High level of user safety
- The hardened cutting rollers are manufactured from one piece of steel and are therefore completely impervious to staples and similar soft metals
- No maintenance intervals, no follow-up costs
- Compact design / small footprint
- 2 years warranty in the case of single-shift operation; in the case of multi-shift operation, the warranty period is 6 months
- On-site service by experienced HSM customer service
- The investment pays off after a short time