HSM ProfiPack C400Transform used cardboard into packaging material in one work step.
- High-quality materials, with “made in Germany” quality guarantee.
- Induction-hardened solid steel cutting rollers that are wear-resistant against cardboard staples.
- Variable adjustment of working width with a scale that allows the production of cushioning material exactly as required.
- Depending on the application, the cushioning volume of the packaging material can be adjusted as required.
610 x 395 x 375 mm(WxDxH)
Packaging machines: HSM ProfiPack C400 / P425
High-quality packaging materialThe packaging material produced by our packaging machines can be used wherever required and provides maximum protection for objects.
Continuous operationA powerful drive allows for continuous operation, as well as automatic reverse.
Working width as requiredThe infinitely variable adjustment of the working width allows for the production of cushioning material exactly as required. Safety features include an emergency stop rail.
Intuitive controlsThe intuitive operator control panel with LED indicators on a robust keypad signals the operating status of the device.
Specially hardened solid steel cutting rollersThe induction-hardened solid steel cutting rollers are wear-resistant against cardboard staples, guaranteeing durability.
Variable cushioning volumeDepending on the application, the cushioning volume of the packaging material can be adjusted as required.
The HSM ProfiPack advantages at a glance
- Solid, robust and proven construction
- Easy commissioning, intuitive operation
- Fast production of filling material tailored to your needs
- Maximum flexibility and independence through your own production of packaging and filling material
- High level of user safety
- The hardened cutting rollers are manufactured from one piece of steel and are therefore completely impervious to staples and similar soft metals
- No maintenance intervals, no follow-up costs
- Compact design / small footprint
- 2 years warranty in the case of single-shift operation; in the case of multi-shift operation, the warranty period is 6 months
- On-site service by experienced HSM customer service
- The investment pays off after a short time