EBA 7050Large feeding table with conveyor belt and electronically secured safety guard.
- Large feeding table with conveyor belt and electronically secured safety guard in feeding area.
- Control panel for forward/stop/reverse.
- Safety lock and key, main switch and emergency cut-off switch. Optical indicators for the operational status.
- 2-MATIC – two automatic speed levels with automatic adaption of the shred speed to the paper quantity fed.
- Electronic control prevents overfeeding: automatic reverse and refeeding in case of paper jams.
- Automatic cut-off if the shred bag is full.
- Centralised oiler for convenient lubrication of the shredding head.
- Large shred compartment with electronically secured door on the rear side of the machine.
- Shred trolley with plastic bag mounting frame. Powerful three phase motors (9.0 kW).
- Thermal motor protection. Robust shredding heads with special hardened cutting shafts made of high-quality steel, resistant against soft metal objects.
- Machine mobile on castors. Accessories at an extra cost: second shred trolley and a modular conveyor belt system for the shred exit area.
- Two years guarantee on the cutting tools. Depth with modular conveyor belt system: 3070 mm.
8 x 40-80 mm particle cut (C)
600-700 | 500-600
6 x 50 mm particle cut (C)
300-400 | 250-350
* A4 paper 70 g/m2 | 80 g/m2
300 litres (shred trolley)
400 V / 50 Hz / 3 ~**
9 kW three phase motor
1714 x 1036 x 2170 mm (H x W x D)
Control PanelErgonomically placed control panel with push buttons for forward / stop / reverse and optical indicators for the operational status of the shredder.
Robust Shredding HeadsComplete lever arch files including metal components can be shredded due to the highquality, tempered steel cutters.
Easy LubricationA centralised oiler for easy lubrication of the cutting head is standard equipment on this high-capacity shredder.
Shred TrolleyThe door on the rear side of the shredder is electronically secured and allows safe and easy removal of the shred trolley.
Conveyor Belt SystemBy using the conveyor belt system the output of the shredder can be doubled (removing of the full plastic bag is not necessary).
Exceptional quality, reliability and innovative design are what our global customers expect of our products. Benefit from our branded quality 'Made in Germany' supported by a certified Quality Management System according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015.
Robust and durable, the cutting heads of EBA shredders are equipped with special hardened, solid steel cutting shafts. We grant a lifetime guarantee of our cutting shafts under conditions of fair wear & tear (with the exception of fine cut and three phase models).
Only first-class, sustainably produced materials are built into our products. We have implemented a certified Environmental Management System according to DIN EN ISO 14001:2015 and a certified Energy Management System.
Our service agents are always on hand to answer questions, and offer professional assistance with any technical problems. In addition, we guarantee that even after a device has been discontinued, spare parts will remain available for at least 15 years (from model year 2012).
The environmentally-friendly energy saving function of our shredders, the ZERO ENERGY standby mode, ensures automatic and complete power cut-off after 15 minutes.
We set new standards in terms of quality and efficiency through innovative technologies such as the patented Electronic Capacity Control - an electronic feature that indicates the used sheet capacity during the shredding process to avoid paper jams.
Ease of operation: EASY-SWITCH is an intelligent control element indicating the operational status of the shredder with varying colour codes and back-lit symbols.
The EASY- TOUCH multifunction switch enables stand-by / stop (off) / reverse and optical signals for the operational status of the shredder models EBA 1126 and EBA 1128.