HSM Powerline 450.2Data security in archives or central stations for document shredding.
- Designed for departmental use.
- Capacity to shred 65 to 85 sheets at once and shreds them at a speed of 41.34 ft/min.
- Capable of shredding paper, floppy disks, crumpled paper, credit cards, CD/DVDs, USB sticks, staples and paper clips with efficiency.
- 3-Year warranty on the shredder and 1-year warranty on the cutting shafts.
3.9 x 40 mm
65 - 70 sheets
28 - 32 sheets
290 litres (contrainer volume)
3 kW driving power
1590 x 750 x 665 mm(HxWxD)
Specially hardened solid steel cutting rollersThe induction-hardened solid steel cutting rollers are wear-resistant, for maximum durability.
Continuous operationPowerful drive allows continuous operation.
Functional operator control panel with LED indicatorThe functional operator control panel with an LED indicator provides clear information around operating status.
Convenient working heightThe height at which the data media is inserted into the shredder means working with it is easy and convenient.
User safety through emergency off switchDevices include an emergency off switch, should there be a need for immediate termination of operation.
Effortless emptyingThe device has a removable trolley (easy to get out of the machine) and the collecting bag itself can be re-used.
The HSM industrial document shredder: Durable, powerful, sophisticated
- Specially hardened solid steel cutting rollers are hard-wearing and guarantee durability.
- A powerful and wear-resistant motor ensures continuous operation. Material can be fed in continuously.
- The automatic return reduces paper jams and ensures smooth operation.
- A high level of user safety is guaranteed by an emergency stop switch, or an emergency stop bar.
- The integrated rollers and compact dimensions enable the equipment to be set up easily, taking up little space.
- Two-year warranty on HSM Powerline machines.
- Made in Germany: HSM Powerline shredders are manufactured in Germany.