Carton wrap solutions are a game-changer for businesses because recent studies have shown that consumers are more environmentally conscious than ever before, with the events of 2020 further driving home the importance of sustainability.
As consumers become more planet savvy, businesses not only need to respond by reducing their environmental impact, but they also need to remain profitable in a world that has become more financially strained than ever before.
In the realm of e-commerce, carton wrap boxing solutions are a game-changer for businesses looking to strike the balance between sustainability and profitability. Carton wrap offers a customisable, cost-effective alternative to traditional packaging, while helping businesses reduce their environmental impact, making it a win-win for the planet and their bottom line.
Customisation, efficiency, savings, and more
In addition to the environmental and financial benefits, carton wrap packaging solutions offer numerous other advantages for businesses. Let’s take a look at just five reasons the switch to carton wrap solutions is a no-brainer:
- Cost-effective: Carton wrap solutions eliminate the need to buy pre-made boxes, which can save money on storage and shipping costs. This is because businesses only use the amount of cardboard needed to package each product, instead of having to store and transport bulky boxes of different sizes.
- Customisable: Carton wrap solutions can dynamically create boxes of different sizes and shapes, making it possible to package products of various dimensions.
- Sustainable: Carton wrap solutions use flat sheets of corrugated cardboard to create custom boxes, which is an eco-friendly alternative to using pre-made boxes. This can help businesses reduce their environmental impact, while helping them appeal to customers who value sustainability.
- Time-saving: Carton wrap machines are fast and efficient, capable of producing hundreds of custom packed boxes per hour. This is far more efficient than manually packing items into pre-made boxes, which can be time-consuming and labour-intensive.
- Streamlined: Carton wrap solutions can integrate with other software systems, such as inventory management, WMS and shipping platforms. This helps businesses streamline their packaging and shipping processes, reducing errors and saving time.
The CMC difference: Customisation
Carton wrap is nothing new. The process of using automated equipment to create custom-sized boxes on demand has been around for a while, but the specific technology used by CMC Solutions to create its CartonWrap system is a proven development.
One aspect that sets CMC Solutions apart from other carton wrap providers, is their focus on customisation.
CMC uses a combination of software, robotics, and other advanced technologies to create custom boxes that reduce material waste and improve the efficiency of shipping operations. CMC CartonWrap is an automatic carton packaging system capable of creating custom boxes from fanfold-fed corrugated cardboard or cut sheet – meaning each box is right-sized to fit each order.
In addition, CMC offers advanced features such as automated order processing and 3D scanning technology to further enhance efficiency and accuracy. 3D scanning technology allows for accurate measurement of packages and products. This results in improved inventory management and reduced shipping costs, and gives businesses a competitive edge in a very crowded market.
Today, more than ever before, businesses need to sit up and take note of what their customers and the planet are calling for. Carton wrap solutions are a win-win for businesses, their customers, and the planet.
If you’re interested in being a part of the packaging revolution and securing a more sustainable and profitable tomorrow, get in touch today.[REFERENCES]
- IBM – COVID-19 and the future of business
This study surveyed more than 14 000 consumers in nine countries and found that the pandemic heightened consumers’ concerns about the environment and sustainability. It also identifies several key trends, including the growing importance of sustainability and social responsibility.
- PBSA Automation – CMC Genesys
- CMC Solutions – CMC Sustainability & Impact
- YouTube – CNCB Live – Behind-the-scenes look at a Best Buy fulfillment center in NJ and their CMC CartonWrap