HSM Crusher 1049 SAThis HSM solution reduces the space requirement for returned containers to approx. 25 to 30 percent of the original volume, thus also reducing the time required for disposal.
Product CharacteristicsThe special roller system perforates and crushes the containers. The sidewalls mesh into each other, making the reduction in volume permanent. Crushing has an additional advantage: deposit plastic bottles and cans are reliably invalidated.
- An efficient system for the volume reduction of PET bottles and cans down to 1/3 or 1/4 of the original
- Crusher rollers made of specially hardened and ground steel, completely resistant to wear and very strong, for a long service life
- A scraper system removes the compressed plastic bottles and cans from the crusher rollers to prevent blockages and downtime while clearing
- A dosing shaft with integrated blades ensures that the plastic bottles and cans are fed reliably
- Manual control of the machine via easy-to-use keypad with forward, reverse and stop functions
- LED display provides information on the current status of the machine (ready, overload, door open, container full)
- Automatic switch off after two minutes to save energy
- The cutting head can also be used in combination with a deposit return machine.
- Available for continuous operation
Voltage / Frequency
400 V / 50 Hz
Container volume / collecting
Throughput per hour PET bottles (1 litre)
Weight x Depth x Height
793 x 1751 x 2037 mm
PET Crusher HSM 1049
This HSM solution reduces the space requirement for returned containers to approx. 25 to 30 percent of the original volume, thus also reducing the time required for disposal.