HSM Powerline HDS 150Destroy digital media devices in a safe, compliant and economical way
- Perfect for the decentralised destruction of data storage media.
- For shredding hard drives, magnetic tapes up to 3.5", CDs/DVDs, Blu-ray, discs, credit and loyalty cards.
- Powerful, energy-saving power unit enables long operation at a low noise level.
- Low maintenance due to closed direct drive unit.
- Data media can be processed at a convenient working height.
- Various functional modes depending on the material and highest throughput requirements.
- Low space requirement and flexible fields of application due to castors.
- Energy-saving continuous operation due to energy efficient IE3 motors in accordance with IEC 60034 30.
1200 x 815 x 1325 mm(WxDxH)
Digital data media shredder HSM StoreEx HDS 150The HSM StoreEx HDS 150 destroys digital media devices in a safe and economical way, while remaining compliant with data protection legislation.
Continuous energy-savingEnergy-saving continuous operation due to energy efficient IE3 motors in accordance with IEC 60034 30.
Convenient operationConvenient operation via a membrane keypad with display.
Solid steel cutting rollersThe induction-hardened, solid steel cutting rollers are robust and ensure a long operating life.
LED display for continuous input of mediaThe large and clearly visible LED display enables the continuous input of media at a comfortable working height.
For decentralised destructionData media can be shredded easily in decentralised locations.
Material anti-jam functionThe automatic reverse function rectifies material jams and ensures smooth shredding operations.
First-class pre-sales and after-sales service
- HSM specialists provide individual advice on-site, even for custom solutions or specific projects.
- We provide advice on data protection to companies and government offices.
- We can advise on various financing models.
- We regularly exchange information with customers to identify potential for improvement.
- HSM machines have a “Made in Germany” quality.
- The machines have a one-year warranty.
- Durability and robustness characterise HSM machines, e.g. the specially hardened, indestructible, solid-steel cutting rollers.
- You can rely on our worldwide support as well as on the punctual delivery of spare parts and the processing of service orders.
- HSM service contracts, which include regular maintenance and inspections, ensure operational reliability and security.