Posted on November 4, 2013
Company credit check report for under R100.00
SME Credit Business Credit Check
All business owners have come to realise the importance of knowing the credit status of the businesses and principles of the businesses they do business with. Before the launch of pbVerify’s new credit bureaux business-to-business (B2B) commercial credit check reports, these facilities were costly and not within the reach of smaller businesses, especially those who grant lower monthly credit amounts to other businesses. pbVerify have developed the perfect online business credit check tool that not only suits the budget of smaller businesses, it also gives accurate, up to date credit bureaux and Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC) data on businesses and the principles of businesses to all users of the pbVerify online system.
The new pbVerify Company credit report includes the following information;
- Comprehensive CIPC Company registration information
- Comprehensive CIPC Directors information
- Director’s consumer credit check summary – A snap-shot overview of all the Directors personal credit statuses (Defaults, Judgements, Adverse Accounts etc.) with the facility to click and drill deeper into a full consumer credit check on any Director
- List Company Auditor information
- List Properties owned by Company – Comprehensive Deeds Office Registration information
- List of Company Bonds
- Company Judgements
To add more value to the proposition, pbVerify also launched another business-to-consumer (B2C) consumer credit check report to the existing suite of consumer credit bureaux products. This report takes an in-depth look at the credit status of the individual person and also features CIPC, Deeds office (property) and fraud alerts to the regular credit bureaux data for a mere R30.00 per report.
The launch of these new products coincide the inclusion of South Africa’s third largest credit bureaux, Compuscan into the existing range of credit bureaux products. pbVerify customers now have direct, instant access to the following credit bureaus and other business data providers through one online system;
- TransUnion (ITC) credit bureaux
- Experian credit bureaux
- Compuscan credit bureaux
- XDS credit bureaux
- National Deeds Office
- Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC / CIPRO)
- Department of Home Affairs
- South African Revenue Services (SARS)
- RefCheck Academic verification service.
Know your customer
Credit risk management and Know your customer (KYC), lingo previously only used by risk managers of large enterprises has become critical elements of successfully running any business, any size. pbVerify provides all the information necessary for financial managers and business owners to make informed and intelligent credit risk decisions.